This content is sponsored by Hill's.
Pride Month is not just about commemoration and celebration. Education plays an important role, too. Do you know the answers to these LGBTQ+ trivia questions. Host Adam Christman, DVM, MBA puts his Pride panel to the test. Play along with the video or test your smarts with the questions and answers below:
- The Stonewall Inn is in which New York City neighboorhood?
- Name all 4 Golden Girls.
- What year was the first Pride parade in the United States?
- Taylor Swift mentioned GLAD in which of her songs?
- Which show contains the longest running LGBTQ+ character in history?
- What was the first European country to legalize same-sex marriage?
- Who was the first openly gay man elected to public office in the United States?
- Which activist is often credited as "Mother of Pride"?
- To which actress did Ellen Degeneres come out to on Ellen?
- What was the name of the first openly gay Marvel superhero?
- Greenwich Village
- Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, Sophia
- You Need to Calm Down
- Grey's Anatomy
- Harvey Milk
- Brenda Howard
- Laura Dern