© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
BizQuiz: Are you a social-media maven or a Web wipeout?
Videos, friending, and tweets: Get hip to the newest way to reach potential and current veterinary clients.
A crucial part of any business's marketing strategy this century is online. And some of it is totally free: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more. Test yourself to see if you're ready to dive into the world of social-networking Web sites to build a bond with online fans and a better bond with your clients.
1. What popular social-networking Web site includes "fan" pages?
2. What Web site enforces a 140-character limit to updates?
3. You can limit access to your videos on YouTube.
4. You infringe on team members' rights if you forbid them from posting photos or videos taken of clients, vendors, or other team members during hospital business without consent from hospital management.
5. Which of the following is a good social-media etiquette rule to live by?
A: Give out your business e-mail address to everybody, and ask questions.
B: Update daily-even if you're a little repetitive.
C: Report only on yourself and your practice.
6. For a small fee you can join the veterinary community at dvm360.com/community-reading and writing blogs, posting and watching videos, sharing photos, and asking tough questions about medicine and management.