VMX 2020—NAVC awards best veterinary ads
At its VMX show this month, the North American Veterinary Community awarded the best advertising, design, digital, experiential and PR campaigns in animal health. See any favorites?
The winners of the fourth annual Vetty Awards—honoring the best advertising, design, digital, experiential and public relations campaigns in animal health—were revealed this week at the North American Veterinary Community’s Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX).
NAVC introduced the awards in 2017 to “recognize and reward the marketing excellence that helps fuel the rapidly growing industry,” according to a press release from the organization.
The competition is open to products and services available through veterinarians or that support the veterinary community, including pharmaceuticals, pet foods, diagnostic equipment, professional associations, pet advocate organizations and more.
Here’s a sampling of the winners:
- Best in show, for-profit: My Dogs A-Game, from Zoetis Petcare (consumer-facing website here)
- Best in show, nonprofit: “The Moral Stresses of Euthanasia” (video here) from MightyVet and Veteos
- NAVC Spotlight Award: NexGard (afoxolaner) Lyme Awareness Campaign from Boehringer Ingelheim and Shepherd
- Judges Awards:
- VeggieDent Zen Tartar Control Chews for Dogs from Virbac Corporation and Archer Malmo
- Companion Animal Hospital Logo by InTouch Practice Communications
- Animal Emergency & Specialty Center Cardiology Campaign from Animal Emergency & Specialty Center and Innovetive Petcare
- Endo Blend Integrated Campaign from Veterinarian Recommended Solutions
For more winners, visit thevettys.com.