Happy Monday! We hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend. As we kick off another week, we are continuing to provide you with the latest and hottest news happening in veterinary medicine right now.
Here is what to expect this week on dvm360.com:
- Phil Tucak, BSc, BVMS, will provide updates on the latest in the Australian veterinary space including government funding to bolster wildlife surveillance, converting human blood transfusion equipment for animal use, and more.
- Premier Vet Alliance released its 2022 webinar program that will be available to veterinary practices across the US and UK.
- The owner and president of Chapel Associates Architects in Little Rock, Arkansas, will share the perks of converting an existing building into a veterinary clinic.
- Debbie A. Martin, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP, LVT, VTS (Behavior), will highlight rewarding outcomes she experienced while using Fear Free techniques.
- The Vets, a tech-enabled pet care platform, has received $40 million in seed funding to empower veterinarians and offer high-quality at-home veterinary care.
- And more!
Tune back in here throughout the week for more coverage of the veterinary industry.