Happy New Year dvm360 readers! We are so excited for 2024 and all of the exciting content and conferences that are on the horizon. While the first Fetch conference of 2024 is not until we head to Charlotte, North Carolina from March 15-17, the dvm360 team will attend conferences across the country before that. Be sure to check in to see where we are heading and what content is heading your way!
- The American College of Veterinary Preventative Medicine recently took a deep dive into the loan repayment program through the National Institute of Food and Agriculture that will provide aid to veterinarians in areas facing a veterinary shortage.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast podcast, host Adam Christman, DVM, MBA kicks off the year with Ricky Walthers, DVM, chief medical officer at Pawlicy Advisor to learn more about recent trends in pet insurance, misconceptions about pet insurance, and more.
- dvm360's Australian correspondent Phil Tucak, BSc, BVMS, kicks off the veterinary scene done under by sharing updates on one veterinary nurse who educates veterinarians and emergency services on how to safely assist animals in emergencies, plus Australia welcomes its first female Australian chief veterinary officer.
- Airvet, a pet telehealth services provider for employers, announced it was the first veterinary telehealth company in California to make a fully veterinary-client-patient relationship compliant remote diagnosis and written prescriptions.
- During an interview with dvm360, Whit Cothern, DVM, executive director, Veterinary Professional Services, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, gave more insights for veterinary professionals to understand better Senvelgo, Boehringer Ingelheim’s new velagliflozin oral solution.
- And more!
Want to head to a Fetch conference this year, but are not sure where we are heading? If so, check out all our locations, dates, and more on the Fetch dvm360 website.