© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360.com: Directions in Veterinary Medicine symposium kicks off this week, and other veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s veterinary headlines
Good morning and happy Monday dvm360® readers! We hope those who had nice weather this weekend was able to be outside and enjoy it. It is just a few days away until we head to Arlington, Virginia for the first Directions in Veterinary Medicine symposium from April 21-22, 2023. Register here today to make sure you do not miss out!
Here is what you can find this week on dvm360.com:
- A new study that was published the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association found that dogs can use trained to use their sense of smell to distinguish between the scent of saliva samples from dogs with cancer and those without.
- Big Barker – creators of a clinically proven and scientifically engineered dog bed that helps improve big dogs’ quality of life and physical wellness –announced it has received the Fear Free Preferred Product Program.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, and Christina Moore, DVM, MBA, senior director of university relationships and doctor mentorship, to talk about the importance of externships.
- Anthea Schick, DVM, DACVD, explains the reason for interdigital furunculosis as well as the medical and surgical options for treating these cysts.
- Thrive Pet Health shared that it is opening a new urgent care for pets in Downtown Denver to help close the gap between primary care and emergency hospital visits for pets.
- And more!