© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News-wrap up: This week's veterinary news, plus meet our inaugural Veterinary Heroes Award winners
Check out this week's highlights.
With the cooler weather fast approaching, we remain dedicated to providing you with our coverage of the latest (and greatest) veterinary news and insights.
Here's a look at this week's highlights.
- dvm360 is proud to announce all 8 winners of our Inaugural Veterinary Heroes Program. The winners, who will be honored at the Fetch dm360 conference in San Diego, California, were nominated by their peers for exhibiting excellence in their fields ranging from client-service representatives to surgery veterinarians.
- Bruins, a 3-year-old German Shepard from California, was named Nationwide's 2021 Hambone Award recipient. The German Shepard survived 4 days in a canyon with serious injuries before being rescued.
- Encore Vet Group announced this week that they are acquired VetSupport, a veterinary consulting group.
- In a recent interview at the 2021 New York Vet show, Steve Dale, CABC, explained to dvm360 why clients over-bonding with their pets can be harmful to their pets.
- During her lecture at the Fetch dvm360 Kansas City conference, Deborah E. Linder, DVM, MS, DACVN, discussed what is new in research and guidance surrounding popular pet diets.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.