© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News-wrap up: This week's veterinary news, plus evaluating breeding failures in exotic animals
Check out this week's highlights.
As we conclude the first full week of November, we strive to continue delivering the latest (and greatest) veterinary insights and hot topics directly to your fingertips.
From the latest conference coverage from the 2021 New York Vet Show and much more, here's a breakdown of this week's highlights:
- Can veterinarians help exotic breeding failures? Isabella L. Bean, PharmD Candidate, offers an outline on evaluating breeding facilities and assessing breeding complications in birds, reptiles, rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas.
- In a video interview with dvm360®, Mariana A. Pardo, BVSc, MV, DACVECC, detailed the advantages of promoting a more diverse and inclusive workplace for colleagues, clients, and patients alike.
- At the 2021 New York Vet Show, Amara Estrada, DVM, DACVIM(Cardiology), discussed the importance of diagnosing pets in the pre-clinical phase of heart disease, plus the advantages of the classification system.
- Discover the nuts and bolts of the RECOVER Guidelines, which provide a wide array of optimized protocols and evidence-based treatment methods for CPR in animal patients.
- Philippa Pavia, VMD, DACVS-SA offered up invaluable advice on how to successfully perform orthopedic exams on your feline patients.
- During her interview with dvm360® at the 2021 Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference (ACVC), Deborah Thomson, DVM, broke down how the COVID-19 pandemic has created a movement in education and how it is related to veterinary professionals.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.