CO2 Surgical Laser Interactive Lab 4 Hours Of CE Credit At SWVS
Date: October 01 - October 01, 2016
CO2 Surgical Laser Interactive Lab 4 Hours Of CE Credit At SWVSInstructor: John C Godbold Jr., DVMLocation: Fort Worth, TX at the Southwest Veterinary SymposiumDate: Saturday, October 1stPrice: $375Time: 8:00 AM 12:00 PM
Learn and practice the principles of successful and safe use of the CO2 surgical laser. This lab will include an introductory lecture and exercises for participants to learn to operate a hollow wave guide CO2 laser and practice laser technique on tissue models. Cadavers will be available for practice. Introductory procedures, including skin incisions, simulated tumor excision and ablations, oral and eyelid surgeries and other common procedures will be performed.
With Dr. Godbold teaching you in his stress-free way:
- Discover why Laser Surgery is FUN
- Acquire Basic Techniques to enhance your Laser surgical skills.
- Master Advanced Techniques to offer more surgeries to clients.
- Find out how SuperPulse can bene?t your patients.
- Understand how HIGH power can improve your surgical outcomes.
- Learn how to use the Laser for every surgery.
*Take-home multimedia instructional material will be provided.
Event type: Veterinary CE - Laser Surgery
Event Address: SWVS @ Fort Worth Convention Center1201 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX, USA
For More Information:Laura Brown,Aesculight
16932 Wood-Red Rd NE ,Suite A-206 ,Woodinville ,Washington ,98072 ,United States