© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360.com: FDA approves first generic maropitant citrate tablets for dogs, and other veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s veterinary headlines
Happy Saturday dvm360® readers! We hope you had a great week and are enjoying some time off as you get ready and reset for the week ahead. We will continue to provide you the latest and hottest news in the veterinary industry.
Check out what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- The FDA approved generic Maropitant Citrate tablets to prevent acute vomiting and vomiting due to motion sickness in dogs.
- During an interview at our Fetch dvm360® conference in Charlotte, North Carolina, Roger Layman, AIA NCARB, shared his top 3 most important aspects of site selection for your new veterinary clinic.
- North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine announced it has created a new Feline Health Center to help fill a national need for more cat centered care.
- On this episode of the Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA; Peter Weinstein, DVM, MBA; and Kelley Detweiler, a DEA and regulatory compliance expert, sit down to talk about the emergence of xylazine as a street drug.
- Midwest Veterinary Supply, a Minnesota-based company supplying prescription drugs for animals to veterinarians, farms, and other businesses, plead guilty to misbranding drugs into interstate commerce and will pay over $10 million in criminal fees and forfeiture.
- And more!