© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus nominations for the 2022 Veterinary Heroes™ program are now open
Check out this week’s highlights.
Kick-off your weekend by catching up on the latest news and trending topics surrounding veterinary medicine.
Here's a look at some of this week's headlines:
- The second annual dvm360® Veterinary Heroes™ program is now open for nominations to recognize the accomplishments of leading veterinary professionals.
- During an inspiring video interview, Betsy Charles, DVM, MA, described what encouraged her to partake in the extraordinary 29029 Everesting event.
- A new National Geographic WILD show starring Joya Griffin, DVM, DACVD, spotlights the importance of veterinary dermatology.
- Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice has resumed in-home hospice pet care after these services were limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Megan E. Herron, DVM, DACVB, describes multimodal environmental modification and how creating a feline-friendly environment can positively impact their behavior and even some physical pathologies.
- In this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Emily Singler, VMD, shares her experiences toggling between relief veterinary medicine and motherhood.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.
DermatologyClinicalMedicalFeline MedicineBehaviorWellbeing & LifestyleAnimal WelfareRolesAssociatesOwnersPractice Manager