© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus feline sterilization at 5 months now new normal
Check out this week's highlights.
As we approach spring, we continue to offer the latest (and greatest) news and coverage in veterinary medicine.
Here is a look at this week's highlights:
- In honor of National Poison Prevention Week coming up, veterinary toxicologists debunked common myths surrounding pet poisons.
- This episode of The Vet Blast Podcast breaks down the importance of promoting your mental wellness in today’s ever-changing world.
- The FDA has approved 2 antibiotics from Merck Animal Health that combat swine respiratory disease.
- The Equine Disease Communication Center provided updates on the EHV-1 outbreak in California and encourages precautionary measures as it spreads.
- In a video interview, Lauren Catenacci, PhD, shared quick tips for mitigating burnout in the veterinary profession.
- Recent research displays that feline sterilization at 5 months is on its way to being accepted as the new normal.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.
Breaking NewsClinicalMedicalExotic Animal MedicineEquine MedicineFeline MedicineWellbeing & Lifestyle