Happy Friday dvm360® listeners and happy early Halloween! We hope you have your costumes prepared and your candy bowls fill to greet all the trick or treaters. If you are staying in this weekend to hand out candy, we have put together our spookiest articles, videos, and podcast episodes from this week.
Here is what you can find here at dvm360.com:
- On this episode The Vet Blast Podcast, Dave Lasus, chief executive officer of Heart + Paw, explained how in recent years veterinary medicine and pet ownership has evolved, plus he shares how to have happy clients while also supporting team members.
- When it comes to considering the right veterinary cannabis product for a patient, there are multiple factors to consider. Robert Silver, DVM, MS, broke down how to get started with these products.
- Sue Ettinger, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology) made a guest appearance in the latest episode of dvm360 Live!™ Ettinger informs Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, and listeners about crofelemer delayed-release tablets (Canalevia-CA1) and how it works to control chemotherapy-induced canine diarrhea.
- Our most recent dvm360® product report is now available! Check out all the products ranging from wellness initiatives to CBD dog treats that were featured in our December print issue of dvm360® coming soon.
- Equine Sports Medicine & Surgery (ESMS), a private equine practice in Texas, recently installed the Asto CT Equina scanner, making it the first practice in Texas to install an equine CT scanner.
- And more!