Here's a sampling of comments from a recent survey of veterinarians.
We asked veterinarians across the country this question: “What do you consider Veterinary Economics' most unique attribute or feature?” Here's what they had to say:
• Advice is easy to understand and apply to real life.
• Current information presented in a user-friendly format.
• Excellent contributing writers.
• Helps with staffing issues and other nonclinical issues that are the bulk of a successful practice. Gives me motivation to do better.
• I love the covers; right from the start it has my attention.
• We all have at least six years of college education, yet many vets lack the least idea of how to run a business. This magazine reinforces the value of being a vet and a future owner.
• It is uniquely applicable to my role as a boss and practice owner.
• It's the only magazine devoted to the business side of veterinary medicine.
• Love reading about other issues than the medicine. The business aspect is a growing interest as I start looking for my own practice.
• Stays on top of veterinary trends.
• The cover art. You guys have killer covers.
• There is always an article that helps me figure out my future plans.
• There is something in every issue that I can use to improve the way I manage my practice.
• Your ability to combine owner, veterinarian, and manager related issues.