This week on dvm360: We welcome 11 new SAP partners, plus more veterinary news
A sneak peek of this week's headlines.
With fall and its seasonal festivities underway, we remain dedicated to delivering the latest (and greatest) veterinary news and insights right to your fingertips.
Here is what to expect this week on dvm360:
- dvm360® expands its Strategic Alliance Partnership (SAP) program by welcoming 11 new members including international inductees.
- Elisa M. Mazzaferro, MS, DVM, PhD, DACVECC, provides an overview of ensuring successful gastric dilation-volvulus management.
- From CBD pet treats to a canine anxiety treatment device, our regular rundown of product features will showcase the latest innovations in the veterinary industry.
- Hill’s Pet and the AVMF partner to support disaster relief in Louisiana and scholarships at Tuskegee College of Veterinary Medicine.
- A PharmD candidate highlights research revealing how light, temperature, and exercise impact equine circadian rhythm.
Tune back in here throughout the week for more coverage of the veterinary industry.