This week on dvm360: Non-invasive thermometer for dogs and cats, plus more veterinary news
Here's a sneak peek of this week's headlines.
We know how hard veterinary professionals work each and every day. That's why we're kicking off the workweek by bringing you this week's hot topics and industry news.
Here's a glance at this week's headlines:
- Mella Pet Care recently unveils its latest innovation, Mella Pro, an accurate and clinically tested canine and feline non-invasive thermometer that can be used by both veterinarians and pet owners.
- Take the Image Quiz to find out what’s causing skin lesions on a French bulldog presenting with intervertebral disc disease, plus learn advice on how you can treat them.
- Check out the viral TikTok duo residing at Taylor ER Veterinary Emergency Hospital in Turlock, California, who use their social media as a platform to educate both veterinary professionals and pet owners.
- PetWellClinic announces its expansion to 3 new locations in the New Hampshire area with plans to expand itself to a host of other states in the near future.
- Discover the purpose and importance of the physical examination, plus a few examples of what takes place during a physical exam.
- And much more!
Don't forget to check back here throughout the week for more veterinary news.