© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360.com: The Humane Society of the United States announces campaign to address the pet poverty crisis, plus other veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s veterinary headlines
Good morning dvm360® readers! We hope that you all had a chance to enjoy the nice weather that swept across the United States this weekend. We are 11 days away from our upcoming Direction in Veterinary Medicine (DIVM) symposium in Miami, Florida. It is not too late to sign up, so register here to save your spot today!
As we kick off another week, here is what you can find this week on dvm360.com:
- The Humane Society of the United States launched its More Than a Pet Campaign to help raise awareness and provide solutions to keep pets happy, healthy, and in their homes as the pet poverty crisis worsens with inflation.
- During an interview with dvm360®, Bryce Dooley, DVM, MS, DACAA, faculty for our upcoming DIVM symposium in Miami, Florida, will give veterinary professionals a review of the pain pathways.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, and Tabitha Kucera, CCBC, RVT, KPA-CTP, VTS (Behavior) discuss the importance of addressing the emotional needs of veterinary patients.
- As we enter the warmer months of the year, Lyme disease prevention is a top priority for veterinary professionals and clients. To help, Jared D. Pitt, DVM, explains the importance of prevention and client education.
- Suevto and Not One More announced the second annual Let’s Vet Together, Let’s Move Together challenge to raise money and awareness on veterinary wellbeing by encouraging healthy habits for veterinary professionals.
- And more!