Business lessons learned
- Use a team-based approach to ensure that all the social media responsibilities are not all on one person.
- Be original, and when you see trends, try to put your own spin on them.
- Do not oversell or bombard followers with ads or products.
- Be consistent. Remember, not every post will get hundreds of likes or views.
- Showcase and tag clients and pets. People will most likely share a post they’re tagged in, which can help boost your following.
- Create posts that show off all aspects of your practice.
- Instead of using stock images, share real images of your staff, clients, and practice.