Happy Friday dvm360 readers! Did you know that we are a little over a month away from our Fetch Kansas City Conference? Join us on August 25 to 27, 2023, in Kansas City, Missouri, to earn up to 20 CE credits through sessions, keynotes, a panel discussion, and more! Learn more about what is happening in Kansas City and register here today!
While we get ready for Kansas City, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- Three veterinary clinics in Ukraine received 2023 International Canine Health Awards and $20,000 each. The 3 clinics were contracted under a collaboration between the Ukrainian Small Animal Veterinary Association and Four Paws.
- During an interview with dvm360, Darcy Adin, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology), sat down to discuss the research she participate in that looked at how the renin‐angiotensin‐aldosterone system (RAAS) can work in conjunction with dogs with heartworm disease.
- The Stephen & Christine Schwarzman Animal Medical Center (AMC) celebrated the 30 veterinary professionals in its 59th class of veterinary residents and interns at the Alfred H. Caspary Auditorium at Rockefeller University.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Audrey Weaver, DVM, joined Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to discuss why it’s important to be your authentic self in exam rooms, plus advocating for diversity in the veterinary industry.
- Invisible Fence Brand announced it launched its 5th annual From Shelter to Forever Home Donation Contest to help raise awareness of lost pets while also encouraging communities to unite for the cause.
- And more!