News wrap-up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus Virbac's new pet nutrition line
Check out this week’s highlights.
Happy Friday! Before you start preparing for the big game this weekend (The Puppy Bowl), we want to offer you a chance to catch up on all the latest news in veterinary medicine.
Here is what was hot this week on dvm360.com:
- Virbac has launched its Veterinary HPM Pet Nutrition line, which aims to help prevent obesity in spayed and neutered pets.
- In a recent video interview, Debbie A. Martin, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP, LVT, VTS (Behavior), outlined the appropriate times to use various Fear Free techniques.
- In this latest installment of The Dilemma, Marc Rosenberg, DVM, explored a scenario where an older practice manager approaching retirement considers the future of his business.
- Earlier this week, PrideVMC celebrated each individual and organization that has displayed their support through signatures on their Gender Identity Bill of Rights.
- In an article from our SAP partner, Northstar VETS, Kelly Johnson, DVM, MS, DACVS-SA, broke down the history of spay and neutering dogs, contemplated if it is the right approach for every canine, and more.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.