© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s veterinary headlines, plus tips on diagnosing and managing Malassezia dermatitis
Check out this week’s highlights
Happy Friday! Can you believe we are already halfway through May? As we inch closer and closer to the summer, we continue to provide the latest news in the veterinary industry. From podcast episodes to recent announcements, we have something for everyone!
Here is what was trending this week at dvm360.com:
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Paul Bloom, DVM, DACVD, DABVP (Canine and Feline), joins Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, and offered a closer look at diagnosing and managing Malassezia dermatitis.
- In the last decade, there has been a noticeable spike in ticks and tick-borne diseases. What is causing it? Check out one theory here.
- The Oklahoma City (OKC) Zoo and Botanical Garden announced Nia, its 14-year-old chimpanzee, is pregnant and will welcome a new baby in the fall of 2022.
- During an interview Julia Miller, DVM, DACVD, shared insight surrounding diet trials and how they affect dermatological conditions.
- The National Aquarium recently released 11 sea turtles off the coast of North Carolina, marking 350 animals rehabilitated and released from the aquarium.
- And much more!
Have you registered for our Directions In Veterinary Medicine conference from June 24-25 in Indianpolis? Don't worry, there is still time to sign up! Register here today to secure your spot.