News wrap-up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus new canine mast cell tumor treatment
Check out this week's highlights.
What better way to jumpstart your weekend than with the latest veterinary news? That's why we remain dedicated to delivering a robust mix of the latest industry trends and hot topics right to your fingertips.
Here are this week's highlights:
- Virbac’s Stelfonta has been FDA-approved and is available for treating canine mast cell tumors as an alternative to surgery.
- VETCBD Hemp has announced its applications for its inaugural Memorial Scholarship Program. Check out the details.
- BluePearl joins the dvm360® Strategic Alliance Partnership Program and will continue to contribute clinical and DEI content to its various multimedia channels.
- In this video interview, a veterinarian and practice manager describes the ins and outs of the animal sanctuary—Tooney’s Last Resort—located on her clinic’s premises.
- Discover these important considerations when it comes to selecting the appropriate deworming protocol for puppies and kittens.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.