News wrap-up: This week’s veterinary headlines, plus how to build resiliency
Check out this week’s highlights.
To kick off the well-deserved weekend, we're bringing the latest industry news right to your fingertips.
Here's a look at this week's headlines:
- In her recent talk at the 2021 virtual Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX), Kara Burns, MS, Med, LVT, VTS (Nutrition) shared 4 different strategies for building resiliency in veterinary medicine during challenging times.
- Learn the numerous ways you can "show up" and celebrate your LGBTQ+ team members, how to demonstrate appropriate allyship, and much more with these 3 must-reads.
- Veterinary student Jove Jacob from our Student Ambassador Program breaks down why investigators are examining the properties of urine to determine the causes and effects of diseases.
- In this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Christopher Shapley, DVM, talks about the ins and outs of veterinary acupuncture and why owners are beginning to lean toward this treatment approach for their pets.
- Texas Tech University School of Veterinary Medicine (SVM) recently received a donation of $350,000 from the Bank of America to build a new veterinary school.
- The North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) named Talkatoo as the winner of its 2021 Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX) Pet Pitch Competition.
Stay tuned on our social media pages and here at dvm360.com for more veterinary news.