© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus first non-invasive pet thermometer
Check out this week’s highlights.
As we're amidst the dog days of summer, we continue to offer the most current, intriguing veterinary news and information.
Take a look at this week's highlights:
- Mella Pet Health recently unveiled its innovative, non-invasive thermometer that measures pet temperatures under the foreleg or hindleg and swiftly sends the results to practice management software.
- CityVet recently acquired its third acquisition of the year, Central Animal Clinic, expanding its new veterinary clinics to 6.
- Take this Image Quiz to find out what's causing this Frenchie with intervertebral disc disease skin lesions.
- Ellie Virtue, BSc, MiF, PhD, joins AniV8 as the new CEO, bringing 15 years of scientific and commercial expertise within the animal health industry to the team.
- From a smart cat water bowl to online scheduling platforms, here's a rundown of the latest veterinary products to hit the market.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.
MedicalBusinessPractice OperationsTechniciansTechnologyProductsAssociatesRolesPractice ManagerDermatology