News wrap-up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus Fetchdvm360® conference to be held in-person
Take a look at this week’s highlights.
As you shift gears and prepare for the weekend, we remain dedicated to delivering a robust mix of industry news right to your fingertips.
Here's a look at this week's highlights:
- We are pleased to announce that the Fetch dvm360® conference will be returning as an in-person event in Kansas City, Missouri, from August 27, 2021, to August 30, 2021, presenting several hot topics in the industry.
- Congratulations to Catherine Coloccia, who has been named the 2021 Practice Manager of the Year, sponsored by Nationwide, for her solution-oriented mindset and strong leadership skills.
- Jan Bellows, DVM, DAVDC, DABVP, FAVD, emphasizes the importance of caring for your machines and accessories in order to perform safe and effective dental procedures for your patients.
- Discover how telemedicine services can help elevate your client experience and also save your team time.
- How does your veterinary clinic deal with unruly clients? Find out how this hospital was able to boost staff morale and improve client relations by adopting a "don't say no," policy.
- Here are 6 ways to keep sexual harassment out of your workplace by emphasizing values of respect and accountability.
- A veterinary dental expert provides an overview encompassing all you need to know about halitosis in cats, ranging from diagnosis to treatment to prevention.
- Learn how the thralls of the pandemic left a positive impact on veterinary medicine, improving flexibility and efficacy of clinics.
Keep up with our social media pages and on dvm360.com for more veterinary news coverage.