Welcome back to Fetch live
The August 2021 Fetch dvm360® conference will be held in person for the first time in over a year. Learn more about this exciting event including the featured keynote speakers, safety protocols, and beyond.
We are thrilled to announce that our Fetch dvm360® conference will return as an in-person event held in Kansas City, Missouri, from August 27, 2021, to August 30, 2021.
“All of us at dvm360® couldn’t be more excited to welcome you back to our in-person conferences, starting with Fetch dvm360® in Kansas City, Missouri, this August 27-30. We have so much in store for you," said Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, chief veterinary officer at dvm360®.
To jumpstart the conference, we're bringing a wide array of industry hot topics presented by our inspiring keynote faculty members including Betsy Charles, DVM, MA, and Mariana Pardo, MV, BVSc, DACVECC. Additional industry experts include Christopher Pachel, DVM, DACVB, CABC, Ashley Bourgeois, DVM, DACVD, and over 40 other veterinary professionals.
"In addition to reconnecting with our industry experts, you’ll also be able to reconnect and network with your peers and our exhibitors and sponsors," said Matthew Villano, National Accounts Associate for dvm360®.
What's more? There will also be a special entertainment performance by Denny Corby, an interactive magician, and illusionist.
To ensure the safety of yourself and other attendees, we've instilled the following protocols:
- Per a recent update, attendees, exhibitors, faculty, and dvm360® staff who show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test are not required to wear a mask. If you are unable to provide either of the above, then mask-wearing will be enforced. Single-use disposable surgical masks will be available onsite at check-in.
- Within session rooms, the seats will be placed to allow distancing from other attendees. Appropriate signage and floor decals indicating proper social distancing will be placed in high-traffic areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the convention center.
- The registration process will be streamlined to reduce wait time and minimize contact.
- Prepackaged, attendee meeting packets will be created including a lanyard, notepad, pen, and more.
For more information or to register, go here.
Watch the full video below to learn more about the August 2021 Fetchdvm360® conference.