Happy Friday dvm360 readers! We are officially 1 week away from our Fetch dvm360 conference in Kansas City, Missouri! If you are attending, what are you looking forward to most? If you are not attending, don't worry, you can still sign up here.
While we patiently wait for the start of the conference, here is what was hot this week at dvm360.com:
- NorthStar VETS in New Jersey issued a warning this week for pet owners to be on the lookout and protect their canines from Parvovirus after a spike in cases appeared at its hospitals.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Anika VanNoy, PhD, senior director of learning and change at Thrive Pet Healthcare joins Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to discuss the impacts leadership has on an employee's quality of life and wellbeing.
- As we are getting closer and closer to the start of school, this veterinarian from Brooklyn shared tips and tricks veterinary professionals can share with clients to help ease canine separation anxiety.
- In this latest installment of Pet Poison Helpline's Toxin Tails, Subaru, a golden retriever puppy, experienced cyanide poisoning after ingesting her owner's stash of apricot kernels.
- At the 2022 AVMA Convention, Meghan Solc, DVM, broke down common dermatological conditions that are presented with cutaneous signs in and around the patient’s ear canal.