© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus FDA conditionally approves the first drug to manage acute onset canine pancreatitis
Check out this week’s headlines
Good morning and happy Friday dvm360 readers! We are officially less than 1 week away from Thanksgiving and exactly 2 weeks away from the Fetch dvm360® San Diego conference. Join us on December 2-4 to learn from top industry leaders, gain CE credits, and have some fun along the way! It is not too late to sign up so register here today.
Check out what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- During this interview with dvm360, Patrick Mahaney, VMD, CVA, CVJ, explained 3 traditional herbs in Chinese veterinary medicine and how he uses these them in practice.
- The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore announced it is raising wood turtles to be released into the forests in Western Maryland next year in collaboration with the Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR) and the Susquehannock Wildlife Society.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Matt McGlasson, DVM, CVPM, joins Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to review his approach on communicating the benefits of pet insurance with his clients.
- This week, the FDA conditionally approved Panoquell-CA1 (fuzapladib sodium for injection), the first drug to be approved for the management of acute onset of canine pancreatitis.
- Thrive Pet Healthcare launched its first Practice Manager Appreciation Week to honor all the hard work that veterinary practice managers and hospital administrators do daily. The celebratory week will be celebrated the third week of November annually.
- And more!