© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap up: This week's headlines plus, a new Vet Blast Podcast episode
Check out this week’s highlights.
Happy Friday everyone! We hope you had a fantastic week celebrating the love you have for your furbabies as well as the other humans in your life! After a week full of celebrating, we want to make sure you are still up to date on the latest and hottest news in veterinary medicine.
Here is a quick look at this week's highlights:
- On the latest episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, is joined by Steve Dale, CABC, to discuss feline allergies including common client misconceptions.
- Anatomage Inc announced this week it launched Anatomage Dog, the most detailed dog cadaver in the world.
- St. George University and George Brown College entered a partnership that grants qualified George Brown University graduates immediate entry into St. George's University School of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine.
- Jaguar Animal Health submitted a request to the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Veterinary Medicine Minor Use/Minor Species (MUMS) designation for the company's drug candidate crofelemer (Canalevia) for treatment of exercise-induced diarrhea in dogs
- Check out these key strategies to help you turn the negative momentum of disagreements into productive and positive interactions that can improve team unity.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.