6 Simple Ways to Make Your Website Shine
MERIAL is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products that focus on disease prevention and overall health and wellness in animals. MERIAL has three main business areas: pets, farm animals and veterinary public health, and our health solutions target more than 200 diseases and conditions across a variety of species. MERIAL employs 6,900 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide with over 2.5 billion of sales in 2015. MERIAL is a Sanofi company.
ADVERTISEMENT Did you know that approximately 80% of visitor time on your website is spent understanding page layout, navigation and other features and not reading content? Website design can be overwhelming, but an updated, engaging website is crucial to the success of your online presence. With a few insightful tips for simplifying the process, you can learn how to set your practices website apart.
Take a look at some of the lessons presented in the “How Do I Design My Website?” webinar:
• Expertise – Your customers are searching for information to help them make informed decisions. Include easily understandable content specific to the locations and regions you serve.
• Reviews and Price – Potential customers are already online searching for pet health answers and real customer experiences. Offer transparent, easy access to reviews and prices on your clinic's website to stay one step ahead.
• Platforms & Content Management Systems (CMS) – Do you feel like there isn't enough time in the day to manage your website, emails and social media effectively? Choosing the best platform, CMS and other online tools for your practice can help you manage a majority of your digital presence in-house, saving time and money.
• User Experience – An average user's attention span is only 3-7 seconds. Make each page clear, concise and easy for your customers to navigate.
Take the next step
Tune in to the “How Do I Design My Website?” recording for easy to implement user experience tricks, including the 3 basic design principles to make a quick fix to your website today.
• Mobile Friendly – Ensure your site is versatile across a variety of platforms. More than half of all searches and time spent consuming digital media is now done on mobile devices. Try this free Google test to see how your current website stacks up in a mobile challenge.
• Search Engine Optimization – About 90% of clicks on any Google search happen on page 1. Give your website the best chance to succeed by using appropriate keywords and clear, relevant content.
This resource is brought to you by Merial, the maker of NexGard® (afoxolaner), to offer free online marketing tools that help you grow your business. For more information, to view past webinars and to sign up for FREE upcoming events, visit www.verticalmeasures.com/nexgard-merial-webinars/.
®NexGard is a registered trademark of Merial. ©2016 Merial, Inc., Duluth, GA.
All rights reserved. NEX16NAVERTICAL3 (7/16)