This week on dvm360: Useful Fear Free strategies, plus more veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines.
Happy National Kids and Pets Day! As we begin the transition from April to May, we remain dedicated to providing you with a robust mix of engaging content and news to accommodate your busy schedules.
Here's a sneak peek at this week's industry headlines:
- This week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast features Alyssa Mages, BS, CVT, cofounder of Empowering Veterinary Teams, LLC (EVT), who sheds light on the reasons why clinical training and coaching in veterinary medicine needs to change.
- An informative article highlighting 6 ways Fear Free protocols can help save time and amplify patient care at your practice.
- SimplyDONEsocial (SDS) and Independent Veterinary Practitioners Association (IVPA) joined forces to deliver the SimplyDONEsocial platform to over 400 IVPA members. Find out how they're helping practices increase their visibility and social media presence.
- An important article about burnout that identifies key solutions for combatting burnout in veterinary medicine
- An engaging article that provides useful tips for communicating with stressed out clients during a time crunch.
- And much more!
Stay tuned on dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.