© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360: Tips and tricks for managing and treating tooth fractures, plus more veterinary news
Here's a sneak peek of this week's headlines.
Happy Monday! We are officially less than 2 weeks away from the Fetch dvm360® Kansas City conference. To celebrate the excitement of our first in-person event in over a year, we're bringing you the latest veterinary news and engaging content.
As we continue to prepare for next week’s interactive conference, here is a quick look at this week's headlines:
- Purina and RedRover recently joined forces to provide 4 New Purple Leash Project grants to support domestic violence survivors and their pets.
- Zoetis continues its August Itchy Pet Awareness Month campaign for the third year in a row with the hopes of cultivating dermatology conversations between pet owners and veterinary professionals.
- Discover various causes and treatment methods surrounding tooth fractures from Pet Dental Education founder Denise S. Rollings, AAS, CVT, VTS (Dentistry).
- Two laboratory studies demonstrated that sarolaner can prevent B. burgdorferi by killing the infected ticks before they have the chance to transmit the bacteria.
- Find out the top 3 dental procedure questions Jan Bellows, DVM, DAVDC, DABVP, FAVD, is asked by clients, plus how to answer them.
- And more!
Stay tuned on dvm360.com and our social media channels for our latest coverage of the veterinary industry.