This week on dvm360: The potential benefits of psilocybin therapy for canine anxiety, plus more veterinary news
Here's a sneak peek of this week's headlines.
As you enjoy these final few weeks of summer, we remain dedicated to providing you with a robust mix of industry hot topics and engaging news.
Here are some headlines to expect this week:
- ProShares Pet Care ETF (PAWZ) announced it now holds The Original Bark Company "Bark"—the makers of BarkBox.
- The annual National Veterinary Scholars Symposium emphasized the importance of One-Health expertise and perspective to the upcoming generation of veterinarians and scientists.
- Stephen Cital, RVT, RLAT, SRA, VCCS, VTS- LAM, discusses how psilocybin aka "magic mushrooms" are emerging in veterinary medicine as a potential therapy for canine anxiety, PTSD, and more.
- A new veterinary healthcare system co-owned by employees—Galaxy Vets—will make its nationwide debut.
- An article highlighting the various factors that impact the best deworming protocol to use for puppies and kittens.
Stay tuned on dvm360.com and our social media channels for our latest coverage of the veterinary industry.