This week on dvm360: Rowan University to open first veterinary school in New Jersey, plus more veterinary news
A sneak peek look at this week's highlights.
To kick off the new year, we are delivering a robust mix of engaging industry news right to your fingertips ranging from practice operation advice to medical insight and beyond.
Here is what to expect this week on dvm360:
- Rowan University plans to open the first veterinary school in New Jersey in the fall of 2025.
- BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital has released a new training program—Clinicians-In-Training.
- Ron Ofri, DVM, PhD, DECVO, will explain the ins and outs of the opthalmic examination while stressing that it should not be complicated or expensive.
- Oregon State Veterinary Diagnostic lab receives 3 grants to further enhance its role in addressing large disease outbreaks in the Pacific Northwest.
- Phil Tucak, BSc, BVMS, will share the latest news in Australia's veterinary space including breakthrough biotechnology to monitor animal health, the new CEO for the Australian Veterinary Association, and beyond.
- And much more!
Tune back in here throughout the week for more coverage of the veterinary industry.