Happy Monday! We have officially entered National Poison Prevention Week. As we provide tips and resources surrounding veterinary toxicology, we will also keep you updated on emerging news content.
Here is what you will see on dvm360® this week:
- Fear Free announced that Arizona Veterinary Ambulance is the first Fear Free certified mobile veterinary clinic.
- One of our amazing keynote speakers, Rachel Allbaugh, DVM, MS, DACVO, offered dvm360® a sneak peek into her upcoming lecture and more.
- St. George's University awarded 7 students from across the United States full- and partial-tuition Equity in Medicine Scholarships.
- In honor of National Poison Prevention Week, a senior toxicologist at Pet Poison Helpline broke down successfully approaching a potential toxin exposure in small animal patients.
- Charles McMillan, DVM, shared a list of important steps for finding sustainable solutions to revitalize the veterinary labor force.
- and more!
Stay tuned on dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.