© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360: Fetch dvm360® conference coming to a close, plus more veterinary news
Here's a sneak peek look at this week's headlines
Today is the last day of our live Fetch dvm360® Kansas City conference! To celebrate the success of this event, we're bringing the latest veterinary news and hot topics to jumpstart your workweek.
Here's what to expect this week on dvm360.com:
- Deborah F. Horwitz, DVM, DACVB, explains the motivations behind aggressive canine behavior and the role veterinarians can play in helping prevent these kinds of incidents.
- Redbone releases a new CBD supplement designed for canine athletes and working dogs that promotes joint health, the digestive system, anxiety levels, and brain function.
- An article highlighting key considerations to make to simplify the process and help you choose the most appropriate candidate while searching for the next best successor for your practice.
- A video interview featuring a certified veterinary behaviorist offering insightful advice on getting anxious cats from their homes to the clinic.
- Sue Ettinger, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology), shares the latest diagnostic and treatment methods available in the veterinary oncology realm.
Tune back in here throughout the week for more coverage of the veterinary industry.