© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360.com: New partnership to combat canine osteoarthritis, plus more veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines
Happy Monday! We hope everyone had a lovely weekend and was able to spend time outside with their beloved pets.
Our Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference (ACVC) in Atlantic City, New Jersey is coming up in just a few weeks! If you haven't already, register here to attend and discover the latest veterinary insights and topics from renowned veterinary professionals.
In the meantime, here is what you will see this week on dvm360.com:
- Denise Rollings, CVT, VTS (Dentistry), discusses the ins and outs of root canal therapy, including endodontic instruments and equipment needed, in an advance interview with dvm360® ahead of ACVC.
- On this week's episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, chats with Jaclyn Dueñas, DVM about Hispanic/Latinx Heritage Month and its importance in the veterinary profession and beyond.
- The Association of Shelter Veterinarians has named its first executive director who will oversee strategic, operational, and administrative responsibilities.
- Michele Drake, DVM, explains why team building is essential to a successful practice and how clarifying the mission and educating the staff can work wonders.
- Syntr Health Technologies has collaborated with HAPPYBOND to fight canine osteoarthritis by providing pet owners with an advanced, highly synergistic therapy.
- And more!