© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360.com: Diagnosing feline hyperthyroidism, and other veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines
Good morning dvm360® readers! We hope you've been enjoying December and are looking forward to the approaching holidays.
Amid all the festive fun, there have been plenty of veterinary news and insights on our page. This is what you can find this week on dvm360.com:
- A recap from the San Diego Fetch dvm360® Conference, will feature Kelly A. St. Denis, MSc, DVM, DABVP (Feline), explaining how to overcome challenges when diagnosing feline hyperthyroidism.
- The University of Florida is now offering an online graduate certificate in animal shelter leadership for animal care professionals to better understand the role.
- Learn about the 2022 Hospital Design Competition merit winners who were honored at the Fetch dvm360® Conference in Kansas City, Missouri, in August for their stand-out facilities.
- Lintbells, the home of YuMOVE, has acquired US pet mobility brand Walkin' Pets to further the joint mission of offering pets a more active life.
- An interview will showcase Mariana Pardo at the San Diego Fetch dvm360® Conference reviewing her most important advice for veterinary professionals when approaching a patient with a traumatic brain injury.
- And more!