This week on dvm360: An update on veterinary cannabis for pain management, plus more veterinary news
Here's a sneak peek of this week's headlines.
Happy Monday! We're jumpstarting the new workweek by delivering the latest (and greatest) veterinary news and hot topics right to your fingertips.
Here is what to expect this week on dvm360:
- A detailed overview of current research surrounding veterinary cannabis for pain management.
- To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, Paul Miranda, CVPM, highlights notable members of the Hispano, Latino, and Latinx population, how to celebrate, plus veterinary statistics related to the month.
- Discover why antibiotic overuse in dairy cattle is affecting farms and the role veterinarians and policymakers can play in helping to curtail this issue.
- Josh Herrman, AIA, and Matt Byrum, AIA, DBIA, explain 3 common project method delivery options for when remodeling or building a hospital and why they prefer design-build.
- A video interview featuring an update on the aftermath of the 2019-2020 Australian wildfires and the recent measures taken to restore the wildlife that had been killed or displaced.
- And much more!
Tune back in here throughout the week for more coverage of the veterinary industry.
Editors note: All veterinary technician content for this month is supported by Banfield Pet Hospital.