© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News-wrap up: This week's veterinary news, plus how Walt Disney would run a veterinary clinic
Check out this week's highlights.
With the crisp fall weather making its debut, we continue to deliver the latest (and greatest) industry news and hot topics right to your fingertips.
Here's a look at this week's highlights:
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Megan Bendtzen, founder and CEO of LifeBacon, shares advice on incorporating joy and laughter into the workday to help promote your professional and personal life.
- AAFCO released a position paper and call to action encouraging additional research be completed on animal food hemp products to ensure safety and efficacy.
- In this video interview, Quincy Hawley, DVM, describes the essential steps to achieving a career you love so you can thrive in the clinic and beyond.
- Nine lions and tigers tested presumptive positive for COVID-19 at the Smithsonian National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute in Washington, DC.
- How would Walt Disney run a veterinary practice? From embracing the power of storytelling to thinking like an imaginer, learn more here.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.