As National Veterinary Technician Week comes to a close, we continue to provide you with the latest (and greatest) industry news and coverage.
Here's a look at this week's headlines:
- In a video interview, Melissa Evans, LVT, CVT, VTS (EEC), explained the endocrine pancreas’ function, plus its effect on diabetes.
- The Morris Animal Foundation has funded researchers to analyze the impact of passing boats on dolphins’ behavior and stress levels, striving to ultimately better protect these sea animals.
- Selecting the ideal telemedicine or virtual care platform for your veterinary practice is simplified with this detailed review.
- Karen Roach, RVT, VTS (ECC), offered insightful tips for technicians on enhancing phlebotomy skills to maximize successful blood draws.
- iVET360 debuted its free veterinary recruiting and hiring toolkit to assist practice and hiring managers with each stage of this process.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.
Editors note: All veterinary technician content for this month is supported by Banfield Pet Hospital.