News wrap-up: This week’s veterinary headlines, plus pain management careers
Check out this week’s highlights.
We want to kick off the weekend by bringing you a recap of the latest industry news and hot topics trending in veterinary medicine.
Here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights:
- The AAFP released its updated Feline Senior Care Guidelines outlining important topics such as veterinary visit recommendations, pain management, and more.
- Along with caring for pets, this veterinarian pursues a second passion as a realtor. Find out how he does it all.
- Discover tips and tricks for educating clients on preventing heatstroke in pets, plus learn about the proven treatment solutions for this condition.
- From anesthesiologist to veterinary cannabis counselor, Tasha McNerney, CVT, CVPP, VTS (Anesthesia), explains the various career opportunities in pain management and what they entail.
- This practice owner's visit to the optometrist helped him better relate to the anxiety, stress, and fear pets experience during visits and prompted a positive change in his own practice.
Stay tuned on our social media pages and on dvm360.com for more veterinary news coverage.