News-wrap up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus highlights from ACVC
Check out this week's headlines and conference coverage.
We hope you enjoyed the 2021 Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference (ACVC) as much as we did! Following the success of our second in-person conference of the year, we are bringing a robust mix of the latest (and greatest) industry news and coverage.
Here's a look at this week's highlights:
- Mary Gardner, DVM, detailed the 5 pillars of hospice care for a safe, comfortable end-of-life transition for the pet and a considerate process for the owner.
- Discover how to identify your core values, passions, and purpose for a fulfilled life in and out of the clinic.
- In this video interview, Chris Pachel, DVM, DACVB, CABC, offered insight on the role of dietary changes in improving a pet’s behavior.
- This recent research demonstrates the significant benefits of implementing Fear Free for patients, clients, and practices alike.
- Charles McMillan, DVM, addressed the lack of diversity in veterinary medicine, plus he shared workable solutions to this “elephant in the room” problem.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.