© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s veterinary headlines, plus first live Fetch conference of the year coming soon
Take a look at this week’s highlights.
As veterinary professionals, we know how busy your day-to-day can be. That's why we remain dedicated to keeping you updated with the latest industry news and content.
Here's a look at some of this week's headlines:
- We are thrilled to announce that our Fetch dvm360 Kansas City conference will be held live in Kansas City, MO from August 27-30, 2021! Learn more here.
- Merck Animal Health and the American Veterinary Medical Foundation (AVMF) have teamed up for the eighth year in a row to present the Merck Animal Health Veterinary Student Scholarship Program, awarding 54 veterinary students with a $5,000-scholarship.
- The AVMA recently appointed Lisa A. Fortier, DVM, PhD, as the new editor in chief for the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association and the American Journal of Veterinary Research.
- The World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) has recently inaugurated its WSAVA Oncology Working Group, formed to raise awareness about the latest research in cancer therapy and promote best practices.
- In celebration of Pride Month, PrideVMC teamed up with student-led PrideSVMC to create the Pride 2021 Event Calendar, chock full of exciting and interactive social events and activities.
- Digital Empathy's CEO offers insight on how proper utilization of search engine optimization (SEO) can set your practice up for success?
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.