News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus NOMV creates Cyberbullying Task Force
Check out this week’s highlights
Good afternoon dvm360 readers! Who is excited for the weekend? We know we are! We are also officially less than a month away from our Fetch dvm360 conference in Kansas City, Missouri. This is a conference you do NOT want to miss.
While you make your arrangements to come to Fetch KC, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- Not One More Vet announced a partnership with Maine Veterinary Medical Center (MVMC) to create a resource for veterinary clinics to help themselves if they are ever in a position where their mental health and well-being are threatened after what happened with the staff of MVMC
- During her presentation at the 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Convention, Amy Newfield, MS, CVT, VTS (ECC), offered advice for veterinary technicians to help them navigate and stay fulfilled within their careers.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Mary Gardner, DVM, and Coleen Ellis join Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to share their thoughts on and approach compassionate end-of-life care.
- A group of industry-leading professionals and industry organizations disclosed at the AVMA convention that they formed the Coalition for Connected Veterinary Care with hopes of enhancing and expanding patient care through a broader use of telemedicine.
- This week TerraVet Real Estate Solutions launched its first company’s private real estate investment trust (REIT) titled TerraVet REIT to help provide veterinary real estate owners the opportunity to diversify their real estate holdings.
Do you still need to sign up to join us on August 26-28, 2022 in Kansas City, Missouri for another engaging educational experience? If so, sign up here today!