Happy Saturday and happy Pride Month dvm360® readers! Throughout June, we will be posting articles featuring members of the LGBTQIA+ community and social media takeovers. Check in throughout the month to make sure you do not miss anything!
In the meantime, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- Temple Grandin, PhD, MS, world-renowned autism spokesperson and animal behavior expert in the livestock industry, received an honorary degree from the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Omar Farías, VMD, president-elect of PrideVMC, joins this special pride edition of dvm360 Live™! to discuss all the important working being done to help ensure that everyone has a safe, inclusive work environment.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, is joined by Wendy Myers, CVJ, to discuss 4 different ways veterinary clinics can help fight against no-show clients.
- This installment of Veterinary scene Down Under focuses on veterinary thought leaders raising awareness of diversity, equity, and inclusion within the Australian veterinary profession, plus progress on title protection and regulation for technicians and nurses.
- The FDA gave conditional approval to fuzapladib sodium for injection (Panoquell-CA1; Ceva), making it the first drug to receive this approval for treating acute canine pancreatitis.
- And more!