© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus dvm360® launches its first CE podcast
Check out this week’s headlines
Happy Saturday dvm360® readers! For those who are currently enjoying all the learning at Fetch Charlotte, we hope you are having a fun and education time. For those not in Charlotte, do not worry because throughout the weekend, we will be sharing our conference coverage here at dvm360.com!
As we prepare our conference coverage, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- dvm360 is excited to share that our very first continuing education episode of The Vet Blast Podcast is now available! Thanks to our friends at Elanco, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, sat down with Susan E. Little, DVM, PhD, DACVM (Parasitology) to talk all this tapeworm.
- The San Diego Zoo proudly announced this week that its 3-month-year old Andean bear twin cubs have ventured out from their hidden den to meet guests at the zoo for the first time since they were born in December 2022.
- A statement issued by the DEA is warning the public about the trafficking of fentanyl mixed with FDA-approved veterinary sedative xylazine, creating a higher risk of users suffering from a fatal drug poisoning.
- During a video interview with dvm360®, Natalie Marks, DVM, CVJ, president at Marks DVM Consulting, gave a little inside look at her upcoming lecture at this weekend’s Fetch Charlotte Conference.
- The American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologist officially opened registration for the 14th annual National Service Animal Eye Exam Event. The event will take place throughout May in nearly 200 cities across the United States Canada, Puerto Rico, and Hong Kong.
- And more!
Want more dvm360? You are in luck because we just launched the dvm360 TikTok account! You can check out our account here for laughs and lessons on all things veterinary medicine.