Happy Friday dvm360® readers and happy National Veterinary Technician Week to all our technician readers! Everyone at dvm360® recognizes your hard work and dedication to your patients and we celebrate you this week, and every week after.
While we continue the technician week celebration, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- During the 2022 Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference, Charlotte Lacroix, DVM, JD, explained different ways to discover your value and skills to help you ask for more money at your clinic.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, and Paul Kline, DVM, chief veterinary officer at CityVet, discuss advice on how to succeed in veterinary medicine as a practice owner within an increasingly consolidated environment.
- Amanda M. Shelby, BSc, RVT, VTS (Anesthesia & Analgesia), highlighted to attendees at the 2022 American Veterinary Medical Association Convention different career opportunities available for veterinary technicians.
- A new episode of dvm360® Live!™ is out now! This latest episode celebrates National Veterinary Technician week with two Banfield technicians Michael Lark, CVT, and Deena Torres, CVT, LVT.
- Zoetis announced it has launched Project WAG (Wellbeing and Growth), a new initiative within the United States to help veterinary professionals create and sustain an better standard of wellbeing within their practice.
- And more!