News wrap-up: Fetch dvm360 virtual conference coverage, plus more veterinary news
Check out this week’s top stories and our latest conference articles.
Our Fetch dvm360 February virtual conference started yesterday and the fun continues tomorrow. We will continue to update you with our latest conference coverage and other news affecting the veterinary industry.
Here's a look at some of our conference articles and other headlines from this week.
- During her talk at Fetch dvm360, Colleen Best, DVM, PhD, CCFP, explained why and how setting and asserting boundaries can improve your well-being, build resiliency, and shape how you engage with the world around you.
- Fetch speaker Tai Ogg, DVM, MPH, shares everything you need to know before transitioning from an associate veterinarian to a relief veterinarian.
- Kate Boatright, VMD, and Tannetje Crocker, DVM, discussed the significance of mentorship yesterday during their lecture at the Fetch dvm360® virtual conference.
- BluePearl Specialty and Emergency Pet Hospital has released 2 reports outlining how the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has affected pet ownership and veterinary practices in the United States.
- The Bridge Club announced the appointment of Amanda Landis-Hanna, DVM, to the role of vice president of veterinary and animal welfare outreach.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for conference updates, articles, and more!