Good morning dvm360® readers! Can you believe that it is already September? We are still recovering from such an amazing time at our Fetch dvm360 conference last week in Kansas City, Missouri! Be sure to check back in on dvm360.com as we will continue to share our conference coverage of the event.
Including some conference coverage, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- On the latest episode of dvm360 Live! host Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, sits down with Delanie Dennis from Tampa Bay, Florida to hear more about how selling lemonade in her parent's restaurant to help support animal rescue turned into her raising over $78,000.
- Cresilon Inc. announced that it has entered a distribution agreement with Penn Veterinary Supply to sell its product, VETIGEL, directly to veterinarians. VETIGEL is a plant-based hemostatic gel that can instantly stop and control bleeding in patients without the need to apply manual pressure.
- Glenna Mauldin, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVIM (Oncology and Nutrition), director of clinical research at Thrive Pet Healthcare, joins this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast with host Christman, to discuss clinical research in private practices.
- During her keynote address on day 2 of the Fetch Kansas City conference, Ashley Bourgeois, DVM, Dip ACVD, explains that her son Carson being diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia has given her a deeper understanding and more compassion for the clients who come to her clinic.
- Learn more about and take a closer look at each of the 5 merit winners for our 2023 Hospital Design360 Competition to see what made these 5 clinics stand out and win each merit award.
- Michigan State University Veterinary Medical Center shared it will be the first veterinary setting to have The Phillips MR 7700 installed this fall. The MRI machine will help diagnose medical issues more accurately through images to help veterinary professionals decide what targeted treatment plan to use.
- And more!
Did you miss all the fun in Kansas City last weekend? Don’t worry, our Directions in Veterinary Medicine symposium in Nashville, Tennessee is just a few weeks away! Learn more about the symposium and register here today.